Friday 25 March 2011

The Coral Dress

Hi Everyone,


Just a litle outfit post for you :-D I seriously loved my outfit today. Hope you all like this one. I even went outside the house and took a few pictures. Believe i or not I don't actually like my picture taken lol. Just do it for blog reasons.
Blusher & Bronzer the same as yesterday
Lipstick - Mac vegas volt
eyeshadow - Avon quad
Eyeliner (upper lash line) - Sleek kajal stick purple
Eyeliner (lower lash line) -Gel eyeliner ebay
mascara - Avon supershock black






Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - Debenhams
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Turkey
Ring - H&M
Bracelet - Primark
Earrings - Little shop in my area
Headband - Primark

Hope you all like this outfit its the weekend woo hoo and I will be helping out in mums sweetshop

Thank you for reading :-D
Love Jane
XxxxxxxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment