Sunday 3 April 2011

Too Cool for the sweetshop

Hi Everyone,

So here was my outfit look from yesterday I wore this outfit to work in my mums sweetshop. It was comfortable and yet chic I think.
Do you know when you wear an outfit sometimes and feel to cool for school lol. Well that's how I felt yesterday. I didnt want to take this off and just loved the whole outfit put together. I am loving this boyfriend blazer at the moment and can't wait to get some more. There so easy to wear and spice up my outfit I think.

So on to my outfit:
Blazer - Ebay
Shirt - Primark
Vest Top - New Look
Jeggings - Primark
Shoes - Primark


Bag, Bracelets, Earrings - All Primark
Long Necklace - Miss Selfridges
Short Necklace - Really Old

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are having a lovely mummys day. I bought my mum a jewellery box and some flowers.

Love you all

Jane
XxxxxxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment