Tuesday 23 April 2019

School Anxiety

So my youngest is only just starting nursery and I am already stressed about school for him.

A school with a hearing impairment wing
Mainstream school
A school for deaf children
Even possibly a school for autism

Eli is his own entity. He isn't a black and white case. He has a lot if people stumped. He is bloody clever and gets across what he wants in his own way. But communicating with speech or sign language has a barrier of some kind there. It's more then just his deafness. We know with his cochlear implants he is hearing and understanding what we are saying. He understands the words yes and no. But more then that he understands the tones in which they are spoken.
He mimics body movement he bloody loves it. It's one of his favorite games. But doesn't mimic words.
He will mimic sign but doesn't use it as a way to communicate

So the idea of my 4 year old possibly not talking and starting school is scary. We have to make decisions soon based on where he is currently at but not knowing where he might be at. You see a year is a long time and a lot can change. But we don't know what them changes might be. Whether he will work through the barrier and speech come along. Or we find a reason for the barrier. The word autism has been mentioned to us a few times not but Eli doesn't present the "typical" signs for autism at the same time. For example his eye contact can be amazing. He will cuddle someone to say sorry for hurting them once he realises there sad. Both not textbook autism signs. But in the other hand he will be all consumed in a task and not acknowledge anyone else is in the room. He will hurt himself when frustrated, he will sensory seel with water, his blanket and big deep cuddles. Because we have a lot unknown how am I suppose to decide where is best when so much is unknown already.

I think writing here is going to be my jumbled thoughts but is going to be a. Great way to get it all out. There isn't going to be great endings or elegant writing. Theres going to be messy ramblings of a mama.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr Itua herbal center who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book on here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal  medicine. I came to know more about Dr Itua on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.I will advise you to contact Doctor Itua Herbal Center for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.Doctor Itua Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete