Monday 4 June 2018

Night before breast clinic

So it's June 5th. The night before I have to go to the breast clinic for them to check the lump.

I went to the Drs on Thursday 31st May and had a letter on Saturday with the date. The turn around has been amazing. The Dr told me I would be seen in 2 weeks. I never thought it would be this quick. I am thankful for a quick turn around. Less time for my mind to go into overdrive.

I am scared for tomorrow I'm not going to lie. 90% of me really believes that it's nothing. Maybe a cyst or fatty tissue. But then there is that 10% that is gearing myself up for bad news. That small part of my brain that is running wild. After speaking to my mum I found out that practically every female in my family older then me has had breast cancer and all at a young age. The amazing thing is they all kicked cancers butt. I never knew this at the time so didn't mention it to the Dr.

Since Thursday I have felt my boobs so much. I couldn't feel the lump that the Dr did. On Monday I think I found it. I can feel a lump at the top of my left breast but only when standing straight. I'm not sure if this is the lump that the Dr found but will find out Wednesday.

I don't know exactly what tests they are doing. I have googled and there are a few different tests they can do. The main one being a mammogram. This is meant to be a little uncomfortable. I'm telling myself I've had 2 natural labours I can do a couple of seconds of uncomfortableness.

I don't think I get any results Wednesday so will be another wait. Hopefully the results come back as quickly as the actual check.

Will check back in once I know more

Jane
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment